CSV alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV alternative

There always used to be another way to download the files without Excel. Will this be coming back? I'm not an Excel guy. I always used the alternative files.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to. CSV was the only file format we used on the old site, as far as I recall.

CSVs can be opened in a variety of tools besides Excel... including free ones like Google Sheets.

Comment

There was always a pdf option. I never used Excel files and I used this tool for 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        There was always a pdf option. I never used Excel files and I used this tool for 20 years.
        FWIW, the CSV file is simply comma delimited. So you can open it with Excel, Word, Notepad, Wordpad, etc.

So you actually have pdf files from past seasons? What did the file look like? Was it formatted?
        * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
        * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
        * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
        * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
        QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Maybe you were printing directly to PDF. We did not have a direct option to download PDFs of the projections.

Comment

OK, my wife showed me what to do. Thank you.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Working...
              X