Roster Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster Grid

I used to be able to put in settings for a points league, then print a roster grid. The list comes up ok, but then:

1. The grid is basically useless with Pavin Smith listed first at $50

2. Half of the Outfielder's names are cut off, and Pitchers don't even show up at all, no matter how I try to shrink the screen.

Also, from the CDG, I was able to print a Positional Report with columns of my choosing. Is this coming back?​

1. Yes, the grid $$ values are a mess for points league. Should be fixed soon.
    2. This is the Grid view on-screen? That's a bit different for everyone, but the grid does scroll to the right if you click in it. Nothing's actually cut off. And note the print-friendly button we added on Friday, that creates a nice format for print or PDF.
    3. You can sort the table output by the POS column, and we added an option to display 1000 rows so you can print the whole table. You can't choose which columns to include in the table output right now... best bet for that is to download the CSV of the table view and delete columns you don't want after download.

Comment

Any progress on the Roster Grids for Points Leagues? Working fine for my Roto Leagues, but I have 2 Points League drafts coming up. Hoping to be able to use this tool.

Comment

Yeah, I've officially gotten to the point of harassing the techies about this. Still hoping to have that ready this week...

Comment

Thanks, Ray!

Comment

Hello Ray, I'm sure you are aware but I have not seen this on any other threads and I know you are working on the points CDG. If you are on the points page and run the settings, on the table view the names look correct but if you run the "Download CVS" the names are missing the comma. For instance the spreadsheet is showing Freeman Freddie, Olson Matt and Tucker Kyle. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Thanks, I know we're doing a bunch of work on the CDG right now, trying to get it cleaned up for March. I'll make sure this gets fixed.

Comment

How is the Grid View for Points Leagues in CDG coming? Is the main thing I use here. Use it to evaluate position scarcity to evaluate preseason trades and keepers for the season.

Comment

I should have an update on that late tomorrow. Pushing for points to be fixed this coming week.

Comment

Looks great! Thanks, Ray!

Comment

Working...
                    X