MACK Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Engine

I see the MACK Engine is nowhere to be found. I hope you have not done away with this feature. I found it absolutely invaluable while tracking my fantasy players throughout the year. Where can I find my MACK teams?

Explanation here: https://www.baseballhq.com/articles/...t-our-new-site

Comment

Ray, I play Scoresheet, and have ALWAYS used MACK to manage my team throughout the season. As outdated as this application may have been, it was an INVALUABLE tool to monitor my players performances and make lineup adjustments throughout the year. As we are getting closer to opening day, when will LeagueSync be live, and will we be able to at least manually enter our players to manage our players performances? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

We'll have Leaguesync live prior to Opening Day. It will not have the ability to manually enter rosters. We're going to reach out to Jeff @ Scoresheet and see what we can do to get SS integrated into Leaguesync. We're interested, Jeff's interested... just a matter of letting the techies figure out what can be done.

Comment

Glad to hear that a League Sync tool will become available soon… but bummed-out to hear that MACK’s manual team creation capabilities will disappear from the site. I used it constantly for evaluating all kinds of “team” clusters (available RPs, multi-pos SS/2B guys, trade comparisons, etc.). Very sad to see that capability go.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            We'll have Leaguesync live prior to Opening Day. It will not have the ability to manually enter rosters. We're going to reach out to Jeff @ Scoresheet and see what we can do to get SS integrated into Leaguesync. We're interested, Jeff's interested... just a matter of letting the techies figure out what can be done.
            Based upon what I've read, to date, if you're in a CBS League, the League Sync tool will be of no use to you. Not Good.
            Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Bring BACK the MACK ... or give we CBS league folks a work around.
              Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

MACK isn't coming back. I have a workaround I will write up when we release LeagueSync.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                  MACK isn't coming back. I have a workaround I will write up when we release LeagueSync.
                  If I can make it work, with my CBS League, I'll be a happy BHQ camper

Comment

What about Fantrax leagues too?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      What about Fantrax leagues too?
                      What about Fantrax leagues??? Without MACK, there’s no way to follow my home league team stats other than Rotolab as we moved from Yahoo to Fantrax prior to the 2023 season due to the complete ineptitude of Yahoo to facilitate league communication. Without MACK, I prefer the old HQ website to be honest.

Comment

I covered Fantrax in the site update. I'm hopeful we'll get them on board with LeagueSync.My understanding from some very initial conversations is that they are willing tp participate.

Comment

Working...
                        X