Article comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article comments

Will the comments to an article use my forum ID or the different one listed over the Enter Comments Here box?
    "Can't anybody here play this game?" The old Perfessor

You need to have a username set in your "My Account" page on the new site. And you can edit there to display whatever name you want on article comments.

Comment

The Market Pulse 3B projections aren't viable on the page. The text is oversized and cut off.

Previous positions were OK.

Can this be corrected?​
      [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
      Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
      ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
      ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

That's going to depend on your screen size. We can't make it fit for everyone. It doesn't scroll on my desktop. It does scroll on my iPad, just one column.

This is the way our tables are going to be on the new site. They're designed to scroll easily. On desktop, just click anywhere in the table and use your right arrow key to slide over. On mobile, you can swipe it with your finger.

Comment

Ray - I am signed in but cannot access either Facts and Flukes or PT tomorrow which is dated Feb 13. It says I’m only a few short clicks away from seeing the article. It’s the new one. I can access everything else on the site as normal. Can you help? Thanks.
          Last edited by Snider; 02-13-2024, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Our mistake. Both should be fixed now.

Comment

Working...
            X