CSV Download Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV Download Center

Glad to see HQ and MLBAM IDs added to the files... I assume QS will be coming soon as well.

also, wanted to point out that the url associated with the link that is in the STATS menu

... is not correct (it shouldn't have "/articles/tools" in the name twice). It needs to be

Looking to download complete sets of projections or historical data? This is your page...

(i.e. the link that is associated with today's front page article)
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
    QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Sorry, not following about the URL. The link in the Stats menu is working for me. Are you saying it's not working for you?

And yes, QS is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Sorry, not following about the URL. The link in the Stats menu is working for me. Are you saying it's not working for you?

And yes, QS is in the works.
      That's right. If I invoke it via the STATS menu, I get the 404 error. Like I wrote above, I suspect it is because the link has 2 sets of "/articles/tools" strings in the url.

But the link via the font page photo works.
      * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
      * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters

Comment

I think that was temporary... I saw that briefly after I posted here, but refreshed the page and the extra /articles/tools was gone. Let me know if you see same.

Comment

I think that was temporary... I saw that briefly after I posted here, but refreshed the page and the extra /articles/tools was gone. Let me know if you see same.
          Thanks Ray; yes, the link from the STATS menu now works correctly.

However, I just now noticed that the CSV Download link on the 2024 Projections Pages (both hitters and pitchers) gives the 404 error. Once again, there seems to be a typo in the url.

Comment

Ack. Those should be fixed now.

Comment

Ack. Those should be fixed now.
              Yep. Thanks.

Comment

Are the CSV download files' layout still subject to change? They have changed a couple of times since you migrated to this new system after the layout was pretty stable for a couple of years. It is getting maddening trying to keep up with all of the layout changes/updates.
                [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
                Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
                [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
                ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
                ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Yeah, give us a couple more days to get them "right", then we'll stop messing with them so you all can start counting on a consistent format.

Comment

HI. Was looking for something about CSV download having the Player IDs. I use them on my spreadsheet to update projections.
                    League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

Originally posted by grendel View Post
                      HI. Was looking for something about CSV download having the Player IDs. I use them on my spreadsheet to update projections.
                      Yes, all the CSVs in the new CSV Download Center have HQID and MLBAMID. So do the CSVs out of the Custom Draft Guide.

Comment

thank you
                        League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

One more thing please...how do I get player ids with auction calculator dollar values.

Comment

Originally posted by grendel View Post
                            One more thing please...how do I get player ids with auction calculator dollar values.
                            Oops, I thought we fixed that already. Just checked, guess not. We'll have those added to the Custom Draft Guide CSVs shortly.

Comment

Oops, I thought we fixed that already. Just checked, guess not. We'll have those added to the Custom Draft Guide CSVs shortly.
                              Hi, Was this fixed? I am not seeing it?

Comment

Working...
                              X