New site not working in Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site not working in Safari

The site looks nice! But it only appears to be loading in Chrome, and not in Safari.
    I know this is un-American, but I do use ad-blocker in Safari, could that be an issue?
    I did turn ad-blocker off, but the new site still does not load at all -- the home page loads for a split-second -- then, just a blank screen.
    "so why don't you make like a tree... and get out of here..."

My iPad browser (not Safari) does block ads and tracking, and the HQ site won't load unless I turn that off.

Comment

I've been hearing of some sporadic Safari issues. Please post your Safari version number and I'll relay to the techies. And yes, ad blockers/popup blockers do seem to cause issues.

Comment

I’m having the same issue with my iPad.
        All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

I've heard from several Safari users that the fix is to disable content blockers and ad blockers in your browser.

Comment

Ray, what about those who don’t want to disable the adblocker.
            All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

I just talked to our techies, they don't know why the site is currently tripping content blockers, but they're going to look into it. They don't know of any reason that should be happening. So, disabling the blocker is a temporary fix, it should not be required once we figure out what the actual issue is.

Comment

Working...
              X