X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usualsuspects
    replied
    Originally posted by bluester View Post
    Sitting in the Philippines reading and responding to this thread.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• PHIL@HQ
    replied
    I had no issues (aside from Wi-Fi connections) in January when I was in SE Asia.

Leave a comment:

• bluester
    replied
    Sitting in the Philippines reading and responding to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    replied
    Thanks! Working in Kigali for a bit (hence the AMS stop) and then Malawi. Hope all's well on your end.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yeah, we can't take credit card payments from the EU, but the hard block for vacationing subscribers is gone (though I can't promise it will stay that way forever.)

Tom, you continue to have the most interesting passport of anyone I know....

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    replied
    Hi again. Maybe this has been solved? Accessed the site today from Schipol...

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    replied
    Lol, only temporarily. My days of doing all this from Kenya and Uganda are over. Back in the US most of the time. Just irritates me I can't get to baseballhq in London without using a VPN mask.

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    replied
    Well, right, but I'm in London. Somebody forgot to tell USA Today about Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by bluester View Post
    Ray,

I will be in Morocco for a few weeks. If I recall the lack of HQ access is merely a European Union issue, is that right? Thanks.

Bluester
    Correct, it's only the EU that is blocked.

Leave a comment:

• bluester
    replied
    Ray,

I will be in Morocco for a few weeks. If I recall the lack of HQ access is merely a European Union issue, is that right? Thanks.

Bluester

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yeah, this remains stupid. I was just banging the drum on this with corporate recently.... not that it seems to be having much effect. But I haven't forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    started a topic Overseas access

Overseas access

Hi Ray,
    I'm just writing to provide another nudge for USA Today to allow baseballhq access when you're out of the US. I know we kicked this around 2-3 years ago, and it's not the hassle it used to be, since i can fool them by using a VPN that'll say I'm in the US. But it's still jarring when that big blue screen comes up saying "we won't let you use our site from outside the US", and then I have to go fire up the VPN ruse to get here.
    Hope all's well with you and yours,
    Tom
Working...
X