Ben Lively player profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Lively player profile

Ben Lively's player profile seems to be broken. No stats, news, etc.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Working on it..

Comment

He's back.

Comment

Thanks!
        2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Might have been better to drop him from the data base altogether before today’s game began.
          "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Playerlink was trying to warn us all: beyond this point, OBLIVION!

Comment

The curse of the Ben Lively playerlink continues:

Originally posted by RotoWire
              08.02: Ben Lively: The Reds placed Lively on the 15-day injured list Wednesday with a right pectoral strain.​

Comment

If ever an IL announcement called for "whiplash", this was the one.

Comment

Working...
                X