CDG Positional Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Positional Report

In accessing the positional report, my question is in regards to the Pitching Position. It lists ALL pitchers, and does not filter for SP and RP. Splitting those two would be helpful in my league. I notice that the CDG grid has them listed separately. My interest has to do with printing out a list of players, and the grid itself is way too large, whereas the Positional Report would be ideal for printing a separate list of RP.
    10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
    Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

How should RP be defined? Some leagues have a very strict definition (zero GS) while others have more relaxed ones (anyone for whom Games is greater than Games Started) and still others have highly complex ones (more IP as a reliever than as a starter). Is there a reasonable one-size-fits-all definition?

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
      How should RP be defined? Some leagues have a very strict definition (zero GS) while others have more relaxed ones (anyone for whom Games is greater than Games Started) and still others have highly complex ones (more IP as a reliever than as a starter). Is there a reasonable one-size-fits-all definition?
      There are technical issues behind it as well, but the above it a big part of the reason we don't do this currently.

Comment

Sorry to be so late in responding. Yes, technical issues, maybe more than I would understand. However, using CDG the database already delineates Pitchers as SP or RP. It is already there! I'm just asking that using the CDG database, which already has listings for RP in the Grid, that I would be able to print out that parameter. Every other position has a report generated from the CDG database, that can be listed separately and printed as such.
        10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
        Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

Working...
        X