Custom draft guide after season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom draft guide after season starts

Hey, We have a late draft this season and wondering if the CDG values factor in current stats PLUS projections, or is it just projections starting from the time the draft is run?

Hope that makes sense. Thank you

Right now, it's still full season stats with no adjustment for what happened in-season so far. We'll likely leave it that way through this weekend for late drafters, and flip it next week.

Once you see dollar values for YTD stat lines in Playerlink, that is how you know we've made that switch.

Comment

Understood, well I think.
      I think you are saying that the Projections+YTD will be included on the Custom Draft Guide and playerlinks? So when I run a CDG it should factor in the total package?

Comment

Originally posted by teddyballgame View Post
        Understood, well I think.
        I think you are saying that the Projections+YTD will be included on the Custom Draft Guide and playerlinks? So when I run a CDG it should factor in the total package?
        No, Custom Draft Guide always shows "today-thru-end-of-season-only", if you select the '2023 projections' option. But until we make the change described above, it's treating "today" as Opening Day, rather than April 10th.

Comment

Working...
        X