Just a bit of navigation weirdness on the scouting page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a bit of navigation weirdness on the scouting page

The text under the "Organizational Reports" portlet reads "2016 Organizational Reports' though it does indeed take you to 2023.

Also, I thought there used to be a pretty easy-to-find link to the HQ Top 100 on that page, but danged if I can find it. I know the list is out there somewhere because I've looked at it. But an easier, more visible navigation path would be handy. Thanks!
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

I've been trying to figure out how to remove that "2016". It's been annoying me.

The HQ100 is stickied under Scouting/Scouting News on the top menu. I don't think I can easily get it to stick on the Scouting page itself.

Comment

Thanks, Ray,

Come to think of it, we all could use a do-over for the last seven years, so maybe the 2016 is for the best.
      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
      X