No player news in player profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No player news in player profiles

Joey Weimer, Sal Frelick, etc... not player news in the player profile. No prospect ratings, nada. Need that today.
    NL Only, Roto, 10 team, keeper, 4 x 4, OBP, one catcher
    Keep 10 players
    Keeper salary +$2 a year
    Contracts 3 years max
    Hitting: HR, OBP, Runs - HR, Steals
    Pitching: ERA, Wins, Saves, K-BB

Same for Jordan Walker. How could there be no prospect rating or news on him in the player profile?
    Keep 10 players
    Keeper salary +$2 a year
    Contracts 3 years max

Comment

All of that info available in the various Org Report pages, or linked off the HQ100 list.

They will all get Callup Reports on Opening Day, which will end up in their Playerlink pages.

Comment

You are saying that in the individual player pages, there is nothing available regarding their prospect pedigree? Doesn't that information exist already for those players? Ray - your suggestion that I have to hunt around for a specific important piece of information about a specific player in a place other than their playerlink is not particularly customer friendly.
        Keep 10 players
        Keeper salary +$2 a year
        Contracts 3 years max

Comment

I'm just explaining the current state that we're in. For sure, it would be nice to have the Org Report commentaries in PLink, but we don't have that right now in a lot of cases. (When we write the org reports, most of the those players don't have player pages yet.)

For most player pages, if you go to the News tab and scroll to the bottom, you'll find that the very first entry is the callup report. That's going to be what happens for a whole bunch of players later this week.

Comment

Forgive me for persisting....I only want BHQ to have a great product. Jordan Walker is a known prospect. Somewhere in your dataset, you have a prospect rating for him (and a description). It sounds like that rating and description are not attached fundamentally to him as a player but exists in other places. I have a very old degree in computer science. If my description is correct, your data structure organization is not optimal.
            Keep 10 players
            Keeper salary +$2 a year
            Contracts 3 years max

Comment

It's something we can do a better job of, for sure. But it's not going to get fixed between now and Opening Day, I'm sorry to say. That's why I presented the options above... those are the currently available options.

Comment

Working...
              X