When is the 2023 Straight Draft League Info Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the 2023 Straight Draft League Info Released

You've published this page the past couple years and I'm curious when it will released this year. This was last year's link:

Thanks
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

I'm aiming for this Friday, but it might end up being sometime this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      I'm aiming for this Friday, but it might end up being sometime this weekend.
      Great - thanks. I seemed to remember this about the time it's been released in past years.

I will keep my eyes out for it this weekend. Best resource available for straight draft IMO. Most sites only focus on roto

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
      Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
      ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Ray has also posted this tip in a couple of threads:

The unofficial Straight Draft Ranking is published in the Market Pulse column each Friday. So if you want one today and can't wait, go here.

MARKET PULSE: Starting pitchers, 2023 | BaseballHQ.com

Or here -- this is the direct link, probably more useful once we get past March 9 or so. (But the column is good!)

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
          Ray has also posted this tip in a couple of threads:

The unofficial Straight Draft Ranking is published in the Market Pulse column each Friday. So if you want one today and can't wait, go here.

MARKET PULSE: Starting pitchers, 2023 | BaseballHQ.com

Or here -- this is the direct link, probably more useful once we get past March 9 or so. (But the column is good!)

I've been reading and saving the market pulse and minor prospects every week - great resource.

Comment

Didn't get straight draft rankings done this weekend?

Comment

First Pitch event consumed me this weekend, sorry. Working on it today though... will be posted this week for sure.

Comment

Will it be before Wednesday? One of the biggest reasons I subscribe to BHQ is because of the straight draft info (rankings, market pulse-top majors, minors-top prospects).

Comment

The rankings are available in the Market Pulse column, as mentioned above. I think it's going to post on Thursday, but some chance it's Wednesday.

Comment

It's posted today.

Comment

And there was much rejoicing!

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
                        And there was much rejoicing!
                        Yes - agreed and right before our keepers are due. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X