Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Online 2023

I was excited to sign up tonight.

A word to the wise: as of tonight (3/2) there are three links in the banner ad, but only the top one goes to the Online registration. The bottom two go to the Florida registration. Don't be discouraged!

Oops, thanks for pointing that out, Jon. Links are fixed.

Comment

I am in now as well. Not Florida of course, but I am still grateful for the online option. Will there by any attendee drafts as part of First Pitch Online?

Comment

Originally posted by Brezel Fan View Post
        I am in now as well. Not Florida of course, but I am still grateful for the online option. Will there by any attendee drafts as part of First Pitch Online?
        No, we're going to focus on the content for 12 full hours and skip the drafts.... our subscriber league signups are up for anyone who needs an additional draft fix this month.

Comment

Twelve hours of content? I just assumed there was, like, a LABR draft and user auctions in there too.

Got to reconsider my training regimen, so I can take notes for 12 hours. Also got to rethink my snack regimen. (No nachos, all protein bars.)

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
            Twelve hours of content? I just assumed there was, like, a LABR draft and user auctions in there too.

Got to reconsider my training regimen, so I can take notes for 12 hours. Also got to rethink my snack regimen. (No nachos, all protein bars.)

Exactly, we don't have time to pad it with a draft or something! It's 12 hours right into your veins.

(Seriously, with sub leagues open right now anyway, didn't seem as important to offer a draft option.)

Comment

Working...
            X