Carl Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Edwards

Ray - According to your player link you have Carl Edwards as a free agent. But I believe he is on the Washington Nationals and will be a primary set up reliever behind Hunter Harvey. Is that correct and if so when will you add him to your data base of projections?

Thank you.

my boy Finnegan starts with first dibs on SV, but yes Edwards seems like a potential factor in 2023.
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Howie - We play in a league that counts holds equal to saves. So set up relievers like Edwards can be potentially valuable, Unfortunately, he plays for Washington but any pitcher who can get holds or saves and pitches in a high leveraged role - I rank since our league has 40 man rosters with 20 teams so we go very deep.

Comment

Moved back to WAS and gave him some innings and Holds. Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

Working...
        X