Draft subscription plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft subscription plan

Ray - I just want to make certain that I have access and receive every bit of information that Baseball HQ has to offer. With my Gold Subscription - do I need to subscribe to another product in order to receive your Draft Subscription Plan which gives me complete access to BHQ's insights thru 4/30 as described under your Facts/Flukes column for 2/9.

Thank you Ray - I want everything you have to offer.

John

You only need one subscription, and you have one. The reason those promotional messages appear in today's Facts/Flukes column is because that column is outside the paywall today, so we have those promos in there for non-subscribers who are reading that. You can ignore them.

Comment

Hi Ray,
      I noticed under first pitch Florida you had more info to come on the online version coming soon. Now I don’t see any info. Are you and your team still doing an online version for those who can’t make it live?
      thanks
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Yes, the online event will be on March 11. Details to come in a week or two, once we get the Florida program fully baked.

Comment

Working...
        X