Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Projections and Rotolab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whistler
    replied
    It's HQ for updated projections; it's Rotolab for loading them into RL and having them available for RL download

    Leave a comment:


  • gravy028
    replied
    Good question and appreciate the clarification. I always thought it was an HQ side of things for updated projections . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom_T
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Yes, it's a Merv question. And to answer it, I think he's more every-couple-of-days until camps open.
    Yep. Merv said he will try to post a new set today, then around every other day until camp starts, and then daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yes, it's a Merv question. And to answer it, I think he's more every-couple-of-days until camps open.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom_T
    started a topic Projections and Rotolab

    Projections and Rotolab

    Are projections updated daily at this point? Rotolab last import is dated 1/27. Not sure if this is a Merv question...
Working...
X