Can't download excel files in Forecaster e-files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download excel files in Forecaster e-files

I have an annual standing order, got the pdf Forecaster, but in the article today 1/8, when I try to download the excel files Projections, Risk, Skills guide, universal draft grid in excel formats, etc.....I get the file that comes up, but it says "couldn't download, no permissions." Can this be fixed?

They're working for me, and I haven't heard any complaints since we sent the email last night. I suspect this is a problem with your browser. Clear your browser cache and see if that helps. If not, email us at support@baseballhq.com

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      They're working for me, and I haven't heard any complaints since we sent the email last night. I suspect this is a problem with your browser. Clear your browser cache and see if that helps. If not, email us at support@baseballhq.com
      Nope. Here's the printscreen. See upper right hand corner

image.png

Comment

No difficulty downloading other excel files, such as CSV from stats lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post

Nope. Here's the printscreen. See upper right hand corner

image.png
          Yeah, that's your browser or your computer stopping you from downloading, not us.

Comment

Yeah, that's your browser or your computer stopping you from downloading, not us.
            So why does it stop these files and not all the other excel files downloads from HQ? It's very specific to these files, and I have never seen a download imprinted "no permissions."

Comment

Here's a clue.

I use an adblocker. When I download other excel files from HQ, some setting (on your side, I believe), turns the adblocker off so it can download. I have never had a problem downloading other HQ excel files (or pdf, or anything)

On these files in question (for instance, the excel universal draft guide), I get the "no permissions" message. If I turn the adblocker off, when I click on the universal draft guide excel link, it turns the adblocker on. Nothing I can do from my side can keep the adblocker off so that I can download this file.

So perhaps you can set up these files to handle adblockers in the same way that it handles all your other downloadable excel files? Or?

Thanks

Comment

So why does it stop these files and not all the other excel files downloads from HQ? It's very specific to these files, and I have never seen a download imprinted "no permissions."
                A couple of these have .xlsm extension instead of .xls, which is different than other HQ files.

Comment

Here's a clue.

I use an adblocker. When I download other excel files from HQ, some setting (on your side, I believe), turns the adblocker off so it can download. I have never had a problem downloading other HQ excel files (or pdf, or anything)

On these files in question (for instance, the excel universal draft guide), I get the "no permissions" message. If I turn the adblocker off, when I click on the universal draft guide excel link, it turns the adblocker on. Nothing I can do from my side can keep the adblocker off so that I can download this file.

So perhaps you can set up these files to handle adblockers in the same way that it handles all your other downloadable excel files? Or?

Thanks
                  That's not a thing we have control over, sorry. Adblocker is on your computer. I don't have controls on my side that can affect their behavior.

Comment

I added another link on that page that has a single zip file of all of the spreadsheets. Try downloading that instead. If the .xlsm extension is causing the problem, this may get you around it.

Comment

I added another link on that page that has a single zip file of all of the spreadsheets. Try downloading that instead. If the .xlsm extension is causing the problem, this may get you around it.
                      Perfect! The zip file link got around it! Thanks, Ray!

Comment

Working...
                      X