Baseball forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball forecaster

Will the Baseball Forecaster be coming out today in email form? Always a great day!!

Thank you

Got mine at 1108am eastern time
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

I got mine too. Great day!!

Comment

pretty sure I'm still on "annual renewable with Forecaster" - aka "(Scroll down to see the download link.) - but don't see the promised link from below.
        (to be fair, I'm always the canary in the coal mine. if I can get something without effort, EVERYONE can!)

https://www.baseballhq.com/content/h...aster-pdf-here
        NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
        our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
        a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

I verified my annual renewal was still in effect but when I click on the link I get an "access denied" script. Are servers too busy or is this another issue?

Comment

johnrt, contact Support@baseballhq.com and I think they can help you right away (amazingly)
            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Any ETA on when projections will be uploaded to the site?
              Bulls Baseball (11 Years Running):
              12 Team H2H Mixed Keep 3 Forever League (No Salaries). 38 min innings/week
              Offensive Stats: R HR RBI SB AVG TB BB K
              Pitching Stats: W L SV TB CG ERA WHIP K/9

SHSFBL (15 Years Running):
              16 Team H2H Mixed 5X5 Redraft League

Comment

Mid December... I'd guess Friday the 16th right now, give or take a day or two.

Comment

Working...
                X