Pitcher Matchups Tool - No Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitcher Matchups Tool - No Data

Neither the Daily Matchups column or the Pitcher Matchups Tool have any data in their respective tables.

Please advise.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Phightin; 07-21-2022, 11:30 AM.

Hi - We were just fixing something...so may have hit the page as things were reloading... could you check now? Sorry about that!

Comment

Looks good to me now!

Comment

I'm not seeing any data on the 8 day view, today's matchups, none of it. Looked on several browsers as well, including mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by jimed14 View Post
          I'm not seeing any data on the 8 day view, today's matchups, none of it. Looked on several browsers as well, including mobile.
          Same here. Nothing.

Comment

Screenshot .... big blank white area where all the individual pitching matchups would be located.

No Data.png

Comment

Still empty for me as well.

Comment

Some data starting to populate, so, appears they are working on it .... still a ways to go though. This is the 8 days view:

Some Data.png

Comment

They were there earlier, I swear. But they're clearly gone again. That data refreshes every hour or two, looks like it broke again when it tried to rebuild. That table was totally filled in when I posted above.

We'll get it straightened out again. Sorry guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    They were there earlier, I swear. But they're clearly gone again. That data refreshes every hour or two, looks like it broke again when it tried to rebuild. That table was totally filled in when I posted above.

We'll get it straightened out again. Sorry guys.
                    100% believe you and complete trust in the team to get it sorted, thanks Ray.

More of an FYI on what the user is seeing (and yeah, would love a confirm on which bottom 5-8 starters I'm eying on starting for this week, but I'm guessing the data will state they are all pretty terrible, ha!)

Comment

While waiting to get this fixed, the CSV version is decently populated with this weekend's starters... so you can check a good chunk of the ratings there.

Comment

Good tip, thanks Ray.

Comment

Thanks, Ray.

Comment

Starting to see table data in both pages...

Comment

It's back again... hopefully for good this time, but we'll keep an eye on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X