Grid printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid printing

I have tried printing a customized roster grid to no avail. I sent to printer from separate devises. I tested the printer from another website and no issues so I am wondering if it is on your end.

What browser are you using? Remember that certain browsers can't print the grid directly from the page. I always paste or upload the grid into Excel before printing. (That also helps me jigger it so it prints the way I like.)

Comment

Haven't heard of issues from anyone else, and there's nothing on our end that would control printing.

One option/workaround: try printing to a PDF first instead of your printer, then print the PDF to the printer. Maybe that will help.

Comment

I’ve printed from both Safari and Explorer without problems.
        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
          What browser are you using? Remember that certain browsers can't print the grid directly from the page. I always paste or upload the grid into Excel before printing. (That also helps me jigger it so it prints the way I like.)
          +1 on pasting into Excel.

Comment

Working...
          X