Rotowire Discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotowire Discount?

On the main page on the left hand side, there is a "Rotowire & Links" hyperlink under "Newsfeeds." When you click on that, it shows a banner offering a 50% discount to Rotowire, but that discount redirects to Rotowire's generic signup form with no mention of a discount. In addition, the link at the bottom of the Rotowire Newsfeed page has a link to additional Rotowire news;however, that link lands on a "Page Not Found" error on Rotowire.

So I'm wondering: is a Rotowire discount no longer a BBHQ benefit? Just wondering because I've got a 6 month RW subscription expiring next month and am trying to see if I can get it what would be a nice discount.

Let me check with rotowire and see if they have anything available for us.

Comment

Originally posted by walt526 View Post
      On the main page on the left hand side, there is a "Rotowire & Links" hyperlink under "Newsfeeds." When you click on that, it shows a banner offering a 50% discount to Rotowire, but that discount redirects to Rotowire's generic signup form with no mention of a discount. In addition, the link at the bottom of the Rotowire Newsfeed page has a link to additional Rotowire news;however, that link lands on a "Page Not Found" error on Rotowire.

So I'm wondering: is a Rotowire discount no longer a BBHQ benefit? Just wondering because I've got a 6 month RW subscription expiring next month and am trying to see if I can get it what would be a nice discount.
      Walt, if you own a "device" you can buy the Rotowire draft kit app for eight bucks and get a year of the news feed. I'm not sure what else you get from a Rotowire online subscription or its cost. App also includes some prospecty stuff, a few articles that skew DFS, MLB depth charts, etc. Not saying it is great but definitely a thing you can goof around with while you're waiting for a Dr appointment or whatever.
      http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

Walt, i cant find what u r talking about, but for $8 i d be all over that

Comment

I'll probably reup when it comes up for renewal in mid March. But would like to save on the subscription if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger View Post
            Walt, i cant find what u r talking about, but for $8 i d be all over that

http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

Okay, I thought it was a discount on the subscription. If it's just the draft kit, then I already have that as a subscriber.

Comment

Working...
              X