New homepage navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New homepage navigation

I'm having a hard time getting to the news on this new "navigation" page that pops up. What am I'm doing wrong? What should I click on to get to the current news articles of the day?

TIA
    "Can't anybody here play this game?" The old Perfessor

Sorry, what new page are you referring to? We haven't changed anything. Can you post a pic of what's giving you trouble?

Comment

OKAY!
      I don't know how you do that, but after I posted about this question, it has not happened again.
      I'll let you know if it pops up again and where/when it happens.
      Thanks

Comment

Sounds like you might have been caught with a rogue ad taking over the menu on you.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see your message before now.

When I click on my longtime link (https://www.baseballhq.com/members), it has been coming up with a stark white page of links down the left side. (I would have sent you a screenshot, but I'm embarressed to say I don't know how.)

I preferred the version I formally got that went straight to your daily content of articles. Usually starts with PT Tomorrow or PT Today with picture of player and link to article. All other recent articles represented in rotating format with dot to link each one.

Messing around with the situation, I found the easiest way to get what I want is to hit the "reload this page" button.

If that's how it works for all, I'm good. Just curious why the change.....

Comment

I love the quick response! I didn't finish writing the above before the old link started working as usual....
            I mean, that's pretty interesting.
            Please don't write me off as "old fart with dementia"!

Comment

I hate to do this to you, but same answer as before. We aren’t changing anything.

one thing: you don’t need to have /members in your link. You can just use www.baseballhq.com as your bookmark. Try that, see if anything changes.

Comment

Yeah, I've tried that several times and it comes up (from my perspective) just like the link I've been using.

The link I'm using is the same link I've used since 2011. It's nailed, glued, and duct taped to my bookmark bar.

But as I said before, the link started working again while I was writing post #5 above. That one is dated the 18th, and no problems or funny looking pages since.

Fingers crossed, will assume its back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                X