Baseball forecaster 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball forecaster 2022

Ray - Will Gold members be getting an email version to download of the baseball forecaster tomorrow?? Thank you. If i remember right - it is always around Thanksgiving.

Yes, Forecaster will be available later this morning. Watch the site home page, and your email.

Comment

Forecaster is now available to download for those with annual standing orders. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi Ray,

Thank you and everyone for all the hard work on the forecaster. I noticed Daniel Hudson is missing from the pitchers. I came across it when the Dodgers announced the signing....

Regards,

JT

Comment

Yeah, 34-year old non-closers often end up on the cutting room floor in the book process. He'll have a projection on the site in a couple of weeks, of course.

Comment

would be fun to throw darts and the winner is the one who guesses who came closest to making the book without making the book.

my boy Curt Casali had 231 PA in 2021 backing up now-retired Buster Posey in SF, and had OPSs of (in order, by month):

also
            home: .771, 4 HR, 23 RBI
            away: .537, 1 HR, 3 RBI

92 career OPS+, not bad for a C
            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X