"You must be logged in and be a subscriber to use Member Tools"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You must be logged in and be a subscriber to use Member Tools"

I already get a "logged in" messages, and I even re-inputted my credit card info even though it hasn't changed.
    but I can't find 2021 R$ values anywhere, and get the message above when I try.

honestly, it might just be me but...
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

John... we just finished processing renewals, and we weren't able to charge you. Send email to support@baseballhq.com, and I'll help you out from there...

Comment

that's curious (I moved about 30 yards on the same floor of the same condo building in December, so same address except for two digits. but Big Brother knows all? wow. I updated my credit card info for HQ, so I think it will work this time...)
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X