Ytd stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ytd stats

Ray - why are the CSV files for the YTD stats always a day behind the HTML files. Nick Castellanos has 33 HR's 97 RBI's and it is reflected on the HTML files. But on the CSV files it is 32 and 92 which was the day before yesterday's action. It has been consistently a day behind all year and i just use Castellanos as an example. Why is that? Thanks.

I just downloaded today's NL Proj+YTD CSV, and Castellanos' HR total there is correct (33). The file is timestamped 8:35am today. If you downloaded it earlier than that, you got yesterday's file. The timestamp is at the bottom of every file, please check yours.

Comment

Thanks Ray - I downloaded YTD only not the NL Proj + YTD on the CSV file. So when I download that file you are absolutely correct - it is up to date. The YTD file next to it is a day lag. Thanks - I will download the other one.

John

Comment

Ray - the season ended on Sunday. The YTD CSV files are still not reflecting the last day’s of stats. I understand that the YTD + Proj file does. But the games played by position only shows up on the YTD file. I use that file to monitor what position a player will qualify for and if the stats are off by the last day, I might miss someone who has qualified for a certain position. When will the YTD only file be completely updated with the final stats and final games by position which is most important to me now? Thank you.

Comment

I'm looking into it. Will update here when fixed.

Comment

This is fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X