Josh Rogers (WAS) Needs A Team Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Rogers (WAS) Needs A Team Update

Not that it matters much, but Josh Rogers, recently called up, is with Washington, not Baltimore. Probably should update his projections, too, since you show him with 2 likely starts in the 8-day scan but no projected stats for the remainder of the season.
    10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
    C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Where are you seeing him with Baltimore? I moved him to WAS a couple of days ago... PLink shows him with the Nats.

As for the projection, I'm passed the point of adding projections for new players this season. Anything can happen in two weeks, a 10-inning projection isn't really helpful.

Comment

He was showing up as BAL in the Add Players function for MACK on Monday morning, and also on his Playerlink when I clicked on his name. Both show WAS today. Some kind of a bug, I guess.

The reason I find and post so many of these is I add every new pitcher that lands in our free agent pool to a MACK team of pitchers (actually 3, due to the 60 player limit) to make them easier to track for future free agent bid days in my league. I do that update on Monday mornings.

I get the update thing for just 10 days. At this point, the only moves I'm making are $1 pickups for 2022, so the scouting is more important than the projections.
      10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
      C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

Working...
      X