Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login

I seem to have 2 passwords under Beano. I use a long one to login to HQ & a short one to Forums. On one computer, I get a message that my email is wrong!
    how do I use one login regardless of the email or the computer or what part of HQ I wish to access?
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Forum and site accounts are separate, but you can use the same password for both just by manually changing both accounts to the same password.

Comment

It's not letting me set them to the same password and claims my login password is incorrect. Can I call up and chat our through this?
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Sorry, we don't offer phone support.

It sounds like your browser is confused between the forum and site login, and it's trying to use the wrong one. (This happens to me too.)

Best thing to do is to temporarily stop using the saved password in your browser. Actually type in the password, log in, change it, and save it again. Do that in both site and forum, and you should be all set.

Send an email to 'support@baseballhq.com' if still stuck, we'll help you out there.

Comment

Working...
        X