Playerlink question - Game log pitched by relievers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink question - Game log pitched by relievers

I just noticed today that when I look at any RP playerlink's page, their recent stats show up on the "General" tab but the "Games" tabs and "PQS" tab show no games pitched. I thought for sure that I've seen the game long filled in for receivers before. I do see Games logged for Starters, has it always been that way for relievers? Or is that possibly some new bug? I first noticed it looking at Luzardo, his Games log shows only the ones that he started not his recent relief outings after going back from IL. thx

Hmm...interesting

We did release a small change last night, but it shouldn't have impacted either of these tabs.

Silly question- I'm assuming you saw these games listed before today? (just to help in figuring out what happened)

Comment

Yes pretty sure I saw those game logs for relievers before. I think you see which games they got a Save in for example. Also I had seen Luzardos velocity up in the game logs after he can off the IL.

Comment

Yeah, RP appearances were definitely on both Games and PQS tab before last night's change.

Comment

OK should be back to normal now. Thanks for catching this!

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies and fix.

Comment

Working...
            X