R$ vs 5v5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R$ vs 5v5

I just came back to the world of fantasy baseball and Baseball HQ after some time off. When looking at each player's profile, there is a value for R$ and 5v5. What is the difference between both of them? Thanks in advance for the help.

I believe R$ is the old school 4x4 value - a dying breed, alas.
    with 5x5, the value of players who score a lot of runs modestly increases - as do high-K pitchers.
    the next phase is the subbing of OBP for AVG - not sure if that is already addressed, or just on the drawing board.
    my league still does AVG in 5x5, but that, too, seems to be a losing battle.
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Howie M View Post
      I believe R$ is the old school 4x4 value - a dying breed, alas.
      with 5x5, the value of players who score a lot of runs modestly increases - as do high-K pitchers.
      the next phase is the subbing of OBP for AVG - not sure if that is already addressed, or just on the drawing board.
      my league still does AVG in 5x5, but that, too, seems to be a losing battle.
      Correct

Comment

Working...
      X