X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

test
    ------------
    Sorry. Was using this to test the signature feature. I would delete the message if I knew how.
    Last edited by Timmeh49; 03-30-2021, 07:38 PM.
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
    QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Wait, can you tell us where you found the edit signature feature? Howie M asked the other day, and I'll confess even I couldn't find it.

Comment

1. Go to your profile and click "Edit settings"

2. Click on the "Account" tab

3. Scroll 2/3 of the way down. Check the "Show Signatures" box in the Conversation Detail area.

4. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Save Changes".

FWIW, my signature from the old incarnation of the board was ported in, so I didn't need to create a new one.
      * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
      * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters

Comment

Howie M see above. Thanks Timmeh!

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Howie M see above. Thanks Timmeh!
          You're welcome!
          Last edited by Timmeh49; 03-31-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmeh49 View Post
            How about the other piece of my question... Is it possible for me to delete one of my own posts in this new board interface?
            Figured that one out... When editing a post, there is a "delete" option, unless the post is the thread-starter. That's why I could not delete the first post of this thread (but I could delete my other posts in this thread, if I wanted).

Comment

Working...
            X