depth charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depth charts

How often do you update the depth charts? My draft is Sunday 3.28 and I'm curious to know how much tinkering I have to do to make your charts reflect the latest MLB news. (Not a complaint!- just wanna know!) ....I just read it and it sounds like I'm whining! I am not.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

They’re updated in real time. But keep in mind they reflect balance of season playing time, not Opening Day 25 man rosters. So we aren’t zeroing out every guy who gets sent down, etc.

Comment

gotcha - but, for expample, it has Tommy Edman as back up to 3b in St. Louis and Max Moroff as the starter at 2nd base --- that's just wrong and I question why things like that happen. It makes the entire depth chart feature quetionable in terms of using it for draft purposes.
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Thanks, that's fixed now. Multi-pos guys like Edman occasionally cause problems on that league view. But you can always click through to the team depth chart, which always has a clearer picture. We know the league views are popular for printing/quick reference, but they are a little more prone to getting out of sync.

Comment

Working...
        X