X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sgrape
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Yes, just gave our techies my offseason shopping list for new metrics last week. Fully intend to finally get this done before Opening Day.
    Thanks Ray!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yes, just gave our techies my offseason shopping list for new metrics last week. Fully intend to finally get this done before Opening Day.

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    Ray, I know you're busy with many things, but was wondering if this is still in the work.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yeah, trying to get at least some of this done soon. Stay tuned...

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    Any update on this, Ray?

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    Thanks Ray!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    No... we're basically in freeze mode right now, not changing anything on the site during peak draft season. We'll have that last batch of additions sometime after Opening Day.

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    Ray, i haven't been able to locate it (could well be user error ) but have Brl% and QBaB been incorporated into projections or CDG?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yes, there are some new metrics to be added on the batter side as well... Brl%, QBaB, etc. Those won't be part of a 'standard/new' button, but they will be added. We're working through the list... position eligibility changes are almost done, finishing up K%/BB%/K-BB% is next up, then we can get to these other metrics.

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    started a topic Batterink hitter boxes

Batterink hitter boxes

I'm wondering when the hitter boxes will have the option of switching from the "Standard" to the "New," similar to the setup for pitchers. I've found a quick glance at Ct% and Brl% for hitters to be pretty helpful, especially as draft season is right around the corner. Those stats are available elsewhere, and in the Forecaster, but it would be helpful to have them on the site. Thanks.
Working...
X