Batterink hitter boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batterink hitter boxes

I'm wondering when the hitter boxes will have the option of switching from the "Standard" to the "New," similar to the setup for pitchers. I've found a quick glance at Ct% and Brl% for hitters to be pretty helpful, especially as draft season is right around the corner. Those stats are available elsewhere, and in the Forecaster, but it would be helpful to have them on the site. Thanks.

Yes, there are some new metrics to be added on the batter side as well... Brl%, QBaB, etc. Those won't be part of a 'standard/new' button, but they will be added. We're working through the list... position eligibility changes are almost done, finishing up K%/BB%/K-BB% is next up, then we can get to these other metrics.

Comment

Ray, i haven't been able to locate it (could well be user error ) but have Brl% and QBaB been incorporated into projections or CDG?
      Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

No... we're basically in freeze mode right now, not changing anything on the site during peak draft season. We'll have that last batch of additions sometime after Opening Day.

Comment

Thanks Ray!

Comment

Any update on this, Ray?

Comment

Yeah, trying to get at least some of this done soon. Stay tuned...

Comment

Ray, I know you're busy with many things, but was wondering if this is still in the work.

Comment

Yes, just gave our techies my offseason shopping list for new metrics last week. Fully intend to finally get this done before Opening Day.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    Yes, just gave our techies my offseason shopping list for new metrics last week. Fully intend to finally get this done before Opening Day.
                    Thanks Ray!

Comment

Working...
                    X