Issue with PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with PM's

Having trouble sending a PM. At first it made me clear out some saved messages. Now it won't let me send because that person "exceeded their private message quota."
    What's the rumpus?

Try sending one to me as a test. The person you're sending to needs to clear out their box. The system sends them a message when your message failed (or it's supposed to), so try to send to them again in a few hours.

Comment

OK, so I got your PM but I can't respond to it. I tried double clicking, etc.

I also got one from someone else and I can't open it. I know I'm not that bright, so what am I missing?

I see the red flag in the MESSAGE button at the top. That opens the PM in a separate box. Is that the only way?
      What's the rumpus?

Comment

Click on Messages on the top bar, then 'go to message center' at the bottom of that list.

I also just made a change on your account, see if that helps anything.

Comment

And when I tried to respond to you PM in a separate box, it gave me this error message:

Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

That's odd. Try logging out/back in. See if that change I made on your account helps at all.

Comment

Working...
            X