Newbie MACK Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie MACK Question

Hi all, new to BasbeallHQ and the MACK tool is very interesting but it appears to be rather cumbersome to setup and maintain. I have quite a few Dynasty and Keeper leagues and it will take hours to update all teams, is there a way to have it interface directly with the hosting sites to automatically sync rosters? The site I use for football has this feature and it is awesome, one click of a button and all the teams in any given league are synced with their site.

TIA

Yup, everything you say is correct. It's cumbersome to maintain, especially in-season when rosters are actively changing. We'd love to have that direct integration feature that you talk about, but don't have it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Yup, everything you say is correct. It's cumbersome to maintain, especially in-season when rosters are actively changing. We'd love to have that direct integration feature that you talk about, but don't have it right now.
      Appreciate the prompt response and I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. Very impressed with what BaseballHQ has to offer, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something with the features.

Comment

Nope, not taken the wrong way at all. This has been at the top of our wish list for a long time, it's just a tough nut to crack... I wish my answer had evolved over the last few years. If wishing alone made it so...

Comment

Working...
        X