Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink Pages Down?

Hi All-

Tried several different players and browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and cannot display the data just background color on the linked player page. Ran the CDG valuator fine and HQ articles displaying correctly.

Running an update maybe?

Not running an update, but something is definitely wrong with Playerlink. We're working on it.

Everything else on the site seems fine, but let us know if you see issues outside of Playerlink.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Not running an update, but something is definitely wrong with Playerlink. We're working on it.

Everything else on the site seems fine, but let us know if you see issues outside of Playerlink.
      Thanks, Ray, Everything else seems to be running fine. They were there this morning if that is any help.

Comment

Yeah, I updated the projections a couple of times this afternoon, and I had PLink up while I did so. I don't think that broke it... but who knows. We'll get it straightened out. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Back to normal this AM. Sorry again for the interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            Back to normal this AM. Sorry again for the interruption.
            Thank you, Ray, Strong cup of coffee and P-links in the morning. Nothing better!

Comment

Working...
            X