Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

CDG Returning Null Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Returning Null Result

Hi,

I'm in a 24-team league, and run the CDG twice a week to update values. Today, when I tried to run my saved settings, it returned the following error:

Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s) store_values: values are not an array Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s) store_values: values are not an array

Playing around with the settings, I determined that the number of teams is what's causing this. I last ran this on Sunday and didn't get this error.

There's too little projected data left in the season to generate values for you. That will happen to deeper leagues first and keep eroding into shallower leagues from there.

Comment

I don’t remember this ever happening before at the end of the season. Even with little data left it was helpful to evaluate free agents at the margins.

Comment

It's nothing new, happens every year around this time. If you lower the number of teams in your league but keep the other settings, it might keep working a little longer.

Comment

Working...
        X