• mexipat
    replied
    Originally posted by g8kenney View Post
    Thanks for the Merv like service.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I'd like to take credit, but not sure we did anything. Internet gremlins at work.

Leave a comment:

• g8kenney
    replied
    Fixed by the technical overlords. Thanks for the Merv like service.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I can't explain what you're describing either. If you click 'new posts' on the top left of this page, it should show you all threads that have new posts since last time you were here. I'm not aware of any setting that can change that behavior.

As Phil said, log out/back in is always a good idea.

Let us know if still stuck.

Leave a comment:

• PHIL@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by g8kenney View Post
    For years now I go to forums and click on new posts and bingo up they come. This morning is decided to explore the other tabs. Somehow I must have clicked something because now when I click on New Posts it sends me to another window that has a 15 second time out. Please what do i do to go back to one click on New Posts brings them up?

Thanks
    In the meantime, while you wait for Tech to weigh in, you might try the tried and sometimes true method of logging out and then logging back in.

Leave a comment:

• Michael@HQ
    replied
    I didn't have this problem, for what little it is worth. The tech support guys should see this given that you placed it in the correct forum.

Leave a comment:

• g8kenney
    started a topic Need forum help please

Need forum help please

For years now I go to forums and click on new posts and bingo up they come. This morning is decided to explore the other tabs. Somehow I must have clicked something because now when I click on New Posts it sends me to another window that has a 15 second time out. Please what do i do to go back to one click on New Posts brings them up?

Thanks
Working...
X