DOM % and DIS % List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOM % and DIS % List?

Is there a way to run a list of the Dom % and DIS % for all 2019 pitchers? Each SP has that info in his respective Forecaster summary box but I'd like to have a list that I can sort. Thanks.

PQS logs in the Leading Indicators section:

Comment

Thanks but these are the Dom % and DIS % for each game for each pitcher. I'm looking for the (I guess) average score for each pitcher for the entire season (e.g., Verlander 59% and 6%).

Comment

It's there, if you do some Excel wizardry to isolate the last start for each pitcher in that file... the Dom/Dis on the right side of that page is the running total for the season.

I don't believe I have it in a better format than that, unfortunately.

Comment

You can take the 2019 Pitcher stats, where DOM% and DIS% exist, sort by DOM%, you can filter out the low oddballs.

Comment

Thanks Ray and Whistler. The 2019 pitcher stat files work.

Comment

A bit disappointing that only about 25 pitchers have a DOM%>DIS%, but it's a good list

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
                A bit disappointing that only about 25 pitchers have a DOM%>DIS%, but it's a good list
                Actually it's over 50, combining both leagues. I filtered out pitchers with less than an 8 K/9 ratio or a DOM% lower than 25%. There are a few pitchers on the list like Kluber and Berrios, whose DOM%=DIS% but are certainly pitchers to target. Yes, it makes for a nice list to work from during a draft.

Comment

Originally posted by agellin View Post
                  Actually it's over 50, combining both leagues. I filtered out pitchers with less than an 8 K/9 ratio or a DOM% lower than 25%. There are a few pitchers on the list like Kluber and Berrios, whose DOM%=DIS% but are certainly pitchers to target. Yes, it makes for a nice list to work from during a draft.
                  Ah thanks, I only had the AL loaded!

Comment

Working...
                  X