Unable to Respond to PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Respond to PM

I got a PM, and was able to open and read it. When I clicked on the link to respond, I got the following message:

You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options.

I looked all over, but could not find the appropriate option. Please tell me the steps and links to change them so I can respond. Thanks.
    10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
    Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

I changed a couple of settings on your account. See if that helps.

Comment

I think your changes worked. And I sent a reply. Please confirm that you got it. Thanks.
      10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
      Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

Working...
      X