2019 projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 projections

Ray - why are the CSV files once again different from the HTML files? This is not the first time this has happened. For us that use the CSV files, it is frustrating since I believe the HTML files are the most up to date. How can this situation be corrected? Thank you

Can you point me at an example difference you're seeing? What timestamp are you seeing at the bottom of your files? I've got 2/18 3:00am(ish), which shows the files are getting generated correctly. I haven't run any manual projections since 3am, so those files should still be good. If you're seeing a timestamp before 3am on your files, you may be seeing older files get cached by your browser. Clear your browser cache and try again.

And by all means, if you've got a 2/18 file with different data in CSV vs HTML projections, flag that for me.

Comment

Fernando Tatis with 219 ab’s on one and 125 on the other. There are about a half dozen others.

Comment

My CSV says 2/18 at 3:01 am. There are between 5-10 that are different. Plus I asked about Brandon Guyer earlier. Please check his projection - not realistic.

Comment

Thanks, that's what I needed. Stay tuned...

Comment

Also you have eliminated the projections for Gio Gonzalez. The hits plus walks for Josh Fields seem very low with a 0.68 WHIP. And for Guyer I don’t argue with the 32 ab’s but I think he will hit > 0.100. Also I would expect Caleb Ferguson to be allocated some holds for LAD and you have them at 100%. He had 5 last year and 4 of them came in September.

Comment

Gio's projection will be back by morning, and I asked Jock@HQ to give Ferguson some holds.

I'll look at the other ones in my next edit.

Comment

Tatis seems to have caught up this AM. Something must have been amiss with yesterday's file generation.

Comment

Working...
                X