Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Bradford, I don't think we did anything to fix it for you last time. I just downloaded the AL file and it's current for me. Try clearing your browser cache (or try a different browser), remove old versions of the file from your computer, etc. I don't think there's a problem here.

Leave a comment:

• bradfordthomas
    replied
    Hi Ray,

This same issue has resurfaced again. for the past week or so, the PQS log files I downloaded only contain data through May 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• Kstan
    replied
    CTRL + F5 will force your browser to grab a new page from the server I believe. Worth a try.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    And you're still getting the files, but they look old to you? I can't explain why that would be happening.

Can you email the files you're downloading to support@baseballhq.com? I'll take a look at them there.

Leave a comment:

• bradfordthomas
    replied
    Hi Ray.

Unfortunately neither of these things worked. I even tried downloading the files from a different computer that i have not used before.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I just grabbed them, they look current to me. I'm guessing you're having a browser cache issue... your browser is probably caching the last version you downloaded. Clear your cache, delete the old files from your download directory, and try again. Should work.

Leave a comment:

• bradfordthomas
    started a topic CSV download of PQS Starting pitching Logs

CSV download of PQS Starting pitching Logs

When you click to download the PSQ starting pitching logs, the NL logs only go through 4/6 and the AL logs only go through 4/2
Working...
X