Draft List Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft List Questions

I would like some help with the custom draft lists.

I understand how to set up a team and set up a custom list. That is all no problem. I have the following questions:

1. The lists I create with as bland a criteria as I can put in gets me lists that have crazy names at the top. I am not against reaching for players, but I am looking for a "normal" list to start from and I can't seem to formulate that. I know "normal" is not the same for any two people, but what I mean is a list that has the regular names within a relatively close range to where they would typically be. Am I doing something wrong?

2. I have the baseball forecaster and have learned from it and enjoy it. I have been looking through the universal draft grid and think it's a nice resource. Is there a way to sort for teirs on the website?

If these are newbie questions, I apologize in advance.

2. The grid view in the Custom Draft Guide is the online equivalent of the Custom Draft Guide.

1. I need to see your settings to see what's wrong there, but you're likely putting in negative/unusual categories. Does your league use hitter strikeouts, pitcher losses or HR allowed, etc., as categories? Those things are the easiest way to mess up the Custom Draft Guide output. If you have those categories, turn them off.

Post with more info, screenshot of your settings, etc. and we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by petey13ca View Post
      I
      If these are newbie questions, I apologize in advance.
      Never apologise for newbie questions - we've all been a newbie at some point!

Comment

Originally posted by Penfold View Post
        Never apologise for newbie questions - we've all been a newbie at some point!
        At some point? I’ve been on these boards for a decade and I still feel like a newby, and still ask newby questions. Proudly!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveL View Post
          At some point? I’ve been on these boards for a decade and I still feel like a newby, and still ask newby questions. Proudly!
          I didn't say when that point was!

Comment

Working...
          X