X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brazoban's projections

Are they correct? 5 losses? thanks

Brazoban's projections

I project his full name will be spelled correctly less than 20% of the time.

The losses could be a function of role. If he's going to be used to get the game to Gagne, then he can't win, he can only lose. I would also expect to see him in tie games, though.
    20-Team Mixed Dynasty | 14 Hs, 10 Ps, 5 res., no limit DL | 5x5: AVG, HR, RBI, SB, OPS; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keepers limited only by salary cap, values based on ADPs w/ discounts for <3yrs service time) | 2-Time Champion; 2-Time Runner Up since 2005
    12-Team NL Dynasty | 12Hs, 9 Ps, 1 swingman, 4 res., 4 minors, 4 DL | 5x5: H, OBP, HR, RBI, SB; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keep 17 (fixed-length contracts, no salaries) | 5-Time Champion; 3-Time Runner Up since 1999

Comment

While Carlo is correct about role playing influencing losses, my personal opinion is that it is unlikely that he will get 5 losses (or the current HQ projection of 4). That is an extraordinarily high loss rate for any relief pitcher, especially on a contending team, and as the Playerlink commentary notes, he is a good prospect with excellent BPIs this year.

Comment

Working...
      X