Playing Time Allocations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Time Allocations

When do you think that PT allocations will get to 100% per position? I was looking at the Diamondbacks just now and noticed that some positions were still over (OF- 320%) and one (SS-95%) was actually under.
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

They're converging to 100% day-over-day here as cuts get made and spring battles get settled. I'm going to set the goal with the analysts that we be at 100% by Saturday morning, but will give them some leeway on that where things just aren't settled yet. I'd rather over-project globally than make an artificial adjustment to a player or two that just ends up getting reversed shortly thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      They're converging to 100% day-over-day here as cuts get made and spring battles get settled. I'm going to set the goal with the analysts that we be at 100% by Saturday morning, but will give them some leeway on that where things just aren't settled yet. I'd rather over-project globally than make an artificial adjustment to a player or two that just ends up getting reversed shortly thereafter.
      Thanks, Ray. Been there, done that
      If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
      -Bill Lyon

Comment

Working...
      X