BBHQ First Pitch Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBHQ First Pitch Notes

Are First Pitch notes available this year? How do I order them?
    Rbbl

We'll make them available early next week, once we wrap up the tour this weekend.

Comment

Thank you Ray
      Rbbl

Comment

If one attended the event, will BHQ automatically send the notes, or do I need to request them?

Comment

Should have gotten them already, Terry, but I just sent them to you again.

All Forum attendees should have them now. For those who ordered the Speaker Notes, we'll start distributing those tomorrow.

Comment

Ray - when are you going to get out to the West Coast? Based on that picture...I'll be expecting my royalty checks any day now.
            "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Haha! One of these years for sure. But I haven't hit FP NY/NJ yet, either. That's first on the list.

Comment

How long do you have to wait for them after ordering?
                "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Originally posted by loddar View Post
                  How long do you have to wait for them after ordering?
                  I'm sending them out in batches a couple of times a day. Last one was at noon; I'll do another this evening.

Comment

Just sent out another email batch. Should be all caught up for the moment. If you think you should have the notes and don't have them, email support@baseballhq.com

Comment

Ray- I attended the SF forum on March 12. Should I have received the speaker notes already? I booked forum on site.
                      gedmo

Comment

Yes, they were sent out early last week to all West Coast attendees. Drop an email to support@baseballhq.com and I'll reply with the link.

Comment

Working...
                        X