New Planner format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Planner format

not sure i like it. could you have a rolling header bar on their so when you're at the bottom of the chart you can still see which column is which? I find myself srolling back to the top constantly to see exactly what I'm looking at. Makes it hard to use for the NL teams at the bottom.
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance." -- James Madison

I don't like it. I was looking for more of what was in the "planner notes" before. The team and field numbers are difficult to figure. I sort of like the pitcher format, but it took way too long to set up and figure. I thought there would be more anecdotal predictions and explanations of the week to be.

Comment

can you make the current format down-loadable into excel?

Comment

Figured out how to put it into Excel w/ current format. Bit of a pain. Can you put an excel version up?

Also, a thought: Instead of giving us the PQS v. OPP column, how about putting the Rolling 5-start AVG PQS for both the SP and his Opp. SPthere instead? Too many N/A's w/ the current format. Rolling 5-start AVG would be more useful, I think.

Comment

I'm newer to BBHQ, so its hard to compare merits vs. the previous version, but this Weekly Planner is definitely less cluttered and easier to read. Does seem to have less information, though.

Also, it was easy to paste into Excel. Don't use Ctrl+A, but just put your cursor next to "PQS" at top center and pull all the way down, Ctrl+C to copy, then Ctrl+V to paste into a new Excel sheet. Freeze panes after Row 2 and you are done. Took 15 seconds.
          @edecaria

Comment

How about leaving a copy of last week's planner in the Command Center? Or adding this Saturday and Sunday to the planner that got published today.

Comment

Last week's Planner is accessible from the archived Buyers Guide links in the Command Center.

Comment

Working...
              X