F/F SPOTLIGHTs - Finished for 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/F SPOTLIGHTs - Finished for 2016?

My apologies if I missed an announcement, but I was surprised to have not seen a F/F SPOTLIGHT in over 2 weeks. I think their value is just as great now as we look over our marginal keepers and potential off-season trade high guys (or buy High ....). Based how I enjoy the deep dive on the metrics and analysis, these are probably more labour intensive than some of the other articles. Thanks for the great work!!

Yes, these are shut down for 2017. Regular F/F analyses are also now turning their attention to 2017 outlooks. With that focus in mind, we feel like the Spotlights lose some of their impact. We really enjoy those deep dives, though, and will certainly bring them back next season. And if we catch a compelling case when going through the process of writing the Forecaster this fall, maybe we'll sneak one or two in during the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      And if we catch a compelling case when going through the process of writing the Forecaster this fall, maybe we'll sneak one or two in during the offseason.
      What a tease ... Thanks Ray.

Comment

Working...
      X