LIMA Hitters Rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIMA Hitters Rating

I have been browsing the articles and looking at stats to get a better grasp of the LIMA strategy. I understand the LIMA rating for pitchers but I don't understand how it works for hitters.

For instance Ortiz is an A, Betts is a C ?

From the Baseball Forecaster:

LIMA Plan Grade evaluates how well a batter would fit into a
    team using the LIMA Plan draft strategy. Best grades go to batters
    who have excellent base skills, are expected to see regular playing
    time, and are in the $10-$30 Rotisserie dollar range. Lowest
    grades will go to poor skills, few AB and values less than $5 or
    more than $30.
    Honestly, LIMA for batters isn't one of our more current approaches. I wouldn't spend too much time on it, esp. in-season.

Comment

What is the best way, if possible, to sort pitchers with their LIMA ratings?

I am trying to learn all the ins and outs of the site to prepare for next year.

Also, there are just 3 categories in the forums? ....the rest of the user conversations are under any articles or blogs?

Thanks

Comment

For the first time tonight I saw there were other forums. I went in and read the first thread ...after logging in for the 2nd time. When I tried to go back to the main page, I had to log in again. When I came to this forum, I had to log in again. When I click on subscriber forums, I have to log in again ...and I'm not often given a list of all the different forums. Just the HQ support 3 options.

What am I doing wrong ?

Comment

...and just now, when I clicked to post previous post, it sent me to sign in page ...again ?

Comment

Originally posted by funkyjoe View Post
            ...and just now, when I clicked to post previous post, it sent me to sign in page ...again ?
            Make sure to check off the keep signed in box when you sign in to the forums. Clearing cookies should be on the only reason you would need to sign into the forums again. I find I don't get logged out of the forums on any device I use BaseballHQ. The main site on the other hand, I need to login once a week even if I check the keep signed in box.

Comment

You should be able to see all of the forums now. I think you registered for the forums with a different email address than the one on your HQ account.

Comment

Thanks, I can read the forums now.

I have been away for 3 weeks. I see you have a new metric ...Ball% . I can't find the article where you introduced this or the benchmarks in your education page.

Comment

Here's the research (from last year). http://www.baseballhq.com/content/re...rting-pitchers

I'll add to Education pages, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
                  X